View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #33
StayPlation82
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12
Flames!!!! big ol Flames!!! lol, ya'll are sad. let her go man. she was hot in high school when you didn't know any better. when you go back and look at the year book photo, you're like yeah she's hot but when you compare her to the new hotness walking the streets today, she don't cut it! i know ya'll had a one year relationship and you got to hit anytime you wanted, but now its kind of sad, now you're comparing every girl you meet to her, no one can top your baby or no one has yet. its pathetic. you start ya date off talking about her. ya try to give compliments but they go wrong like, "you look nice MaMa, but not as good as TwoTwo used to". get over it she ain't that hot and she for sure isn't that hot anymore, have you seen her lately? have you seen what she grew up to look like in '07? all i'm saying is....move on! let her go! unless ya married her, whoa! then that's a whole other situmuation(sit-u-mu-at-ion). and they thought Vanilla Ice was great too! please! get out of here! WTF!

P.S.
oh and everything about the NFL is exclusive from the sunday ticket all the way down to merchandise i.e. Reebok. if i'm them i start looking to make sure my image is sound. so i cut out the Blitz of the world, so i look for a company doing football the way i think it should be, you guessed it, EA. and it doesn't help that they happen to have money. i like there money and there product, i go with them.

what i want all of the 2k fanatics to do: ya'll stop buying Madden until its better than ya 2k5, that'll show em! they'll miss all of 10,000 of you on the forums and shed a tear...

Last edited by StayPlation82; 06-06-2008 at 03:41 PM.