callmetaternuts
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 09 Patch Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Zero info?

I understand the frustration, but how is turning a Patch Annnoucement thread, that was put in place to provide information, into another gameplay issues thread going to achieve getting patch info faster?

Again, people who have questions about the patch shouldn't have to sift thru all of this other stuff to get that info.

And there is no need to start another gameplay thread. You have 3 to choose from, I'd say thats plenty.
Whoops, i posted in the new thread, feel free to delete or ignore (my bad).

The post info can be located one page back in a post i made, that is the most up to date info we have at this point.

See Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callmetaternuts
Latest info we had was Adam said first patch would probably be out beginning of August-ish (few more days). This will fix the roster glitch and allow people to actually edit rosters without crashing

Online dynasty is not a patch, its fixed ont he server side and he said that should be done last night or tonight most likely. This will clean out the nonsense in the EA lockers and allow you to save your dynasty online and get back into it.

The rumored second patch has an ETA of September, but that is subject to change. It will encompass a few fixes on exlpoits (apparently there is a recruiting exlpoit), and kick returns/punt returns. All of this is subject to change. Stuff could be added or taken out, and the time could change.

There, now the latest post has patch info.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.

Last edited by callmetaternuts; 07-24-2008 at 09:51 AM.