View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 06:31 PM   #12
duffman
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: New Adaptable AI slider feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by takerbob614
Honestly, IMO, the whole Madden AI feature doesn't work correctly quite yet. I know this is the first year it was implemented, so I'm guessing they'll improve on it in later versions.

I've had the game since last Friday so I've played a fair amount of games. Basically it adjusts your "skill setting" on the last game you played, rather then a span of games, from what I can tell at least. It kind of sucks because one game I might lose to a good team. Maybe I'm playing the Patriots or Cowboys or whoever. Because I lost they make my next game to easy. Kind of frustrating.

I'm just sticking to sliders again.
Damn that's what I was afraid of, having the size of the difficulty adjustment based off of stats from one game, regardless of your averages and how large of a sample set you have. At that point it's almost like I would have to be committed to trying to put up stats in certain areas just so that my next wouldn't be too easy in that area. Ah well, I'm still having alot of fun with this game so it's not the end of the world. Probably just find a good set of sliders to run with from this board like I usually do.