Old 08-13-2008, 12:47 PM   #6
plasticbeast
MVP

plasticbeast's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Are the default sliders too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchJones
Tennessee is a good team to start with. They have a young QB, good ground game, and pretty good coach, plus I think they are pretty well versed in the playbook already. You also made some good moves to take that defense up to the next level. Your concern might have to be some hard cap choices in the future. How big of a hit did you take signing Samuel, Haynesworth and a top half first round pick? When do the contracts of some of those o-linmen like Mawae come up, and how about Kearse, Bullock and Harper? Your moves could give you a great season now, but what about 2 years season from now?
I agree with this guy and add something more:

What did you have to give up to move up to take Long? You had to certainly give up some draft picks either your 1st rounder or picks from the next years draft, which will hurt you down the road.

I think like the real NFL you can wheel and deal to have a great team for a year or two, but if your not careful after that 2 year window is gone you could be in Cap hell or not have any draft picks to bring in young talent.

OSFL
: Lake County Extreme- 2010 OSFL Champs
NCFA: WVU Mountaineers- As long as we beat Pitt...
BLB: Morgantown Mowhawks- Expansion Team