Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #4
Blazelore
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NFL Head Coach and the RRoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybrown
Please God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Had the power go out while playing (as Nate Clements took a 70yd INT to the house), and got the RRoD. Rebooted and the console started up normal, but I didn't want to push it so I just shut down. Hoping that when I get home tonite all will be as normal. Anyone ever get the Rings when the power went out and have the console resume working normally subsequently with no issues?
Thats why any game I get if I can get it for the PS3 i will. The hell with my Xbox 360. Thats the first console I've ever bought that actually broke down and I've been gaming since NES. Its not worth it! The last game I bought for 360 was Ninja Gaiden 2. Played for about a hour then suddenly my controller wouldn't sync anymore. Called customer service and did the trouble shooting and it didn't work. Now they were saying send it in its not covered under the extended warranty only the RROD is. Pay 100 dollars and that'll cover the shipping. I was like how the hell is it that I spent 400 on a console and it doesn't even work properly. I ended up unplugging it and hooking it back up and it synced. I would have paid 100 for nothing. I had the RROD of death in Nov07. Eff Xbox for real!!!