Old 08-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #2307
GatorFan1963
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Adam Thompson (NCAA Designer) Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Adam, I am trying to remain civil here but it is kind of hard considering my roster file was fine before the first patch but now doesn't work. You said roster files that were ok before the patch would work after the patch did you not? This was a roster that I put alot of time editing into so I am very pissed a patch meant to fix something has ruined my roster. And for the record I had no problem with rosters before the patch. Also the file does not it is corrupted so I don't think it is.
You might want to define what you consider "fine". What I am saying is since you edited your roster file yourself, you may not have realized that your roster file had been corrupted somewhere along the way. The actual glitch with the roster files only affects teams in the W's and I believe FIU's depth chart or something (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). So theoretically, you could use a team like Auburn and be playing games with no problem. The real question here is, did you use your own roster file to start a dynasty...with no problems? This is a sure fire way to tell if your roster file was corrupted or not. If you couldn't start a dynasty, your file is corrupt. If so, your file is fine and this is probably some new glitch.