View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #49
ChicagoSparty
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: What we'd like to see if there are future releases of HC

In order of importance. If this would mean a wait until 2011, I can handle that. The current game is awesome enough to keep me playing until then!

(And I'm sure this is asking way too much, but this would be my ideal):

1. More playbook and create play control. Fully customizable play creator. The option to create timing routes, swing passes, fades, etc., and the ability to truly create plays from scratch, in any formation (including, for instance, A-11-type formations).

2. The option for a full practice mode, where we set a practice schedule rather than simply select an option on which to focus. Full practice activities could include weight training, speed training, film study, team and position drills, 7-on-7 and 11-on-11, etc. The ability to physically watch the on-the-field practice activities to see how the players are developing. Everything could be limited by the clock to ensure you only have limited time to work on things.

3. Deeper college scouting system, with highlights of game action focusing on the strengths and weaknesses of the respective players. Maybe have Adam Scheffler break guys down on film like he would leading up to the draft.

4. PC release

5. 360-degree, custom in-game replays.

6. Option for an in-game announcer.

Last edited by ChicagoSparty; 08-26-2008 at 09:42 AM.