View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
MeSlayer
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Training camp and preseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional
Good to know. So those goals set of "make so and so get 49% play knowledge" it is usualyl good to have them as the 1st stringers
if i remember right those are +25/-25 goals from the same person (gm? owner? I forget) who gives you play x player for 50 downs during preseason goals (also +25/-25 goals)

so all you really need to do is ensure that those 3 guys get their plays (which is easy), and get the play knowledge for one guy taken care of (theyve been guys on the bubble for me the times ive played through camp and im not going to waste time getting some guy who may be cut up to speed when i have starters to worry about) and the two -25 approval hits will be offset by four +25 approval hits, so you net +50

I guess what im trying to say is that if you try and meet all these preseason goals you might end up hurting yourself for the regular season, so instead be more realistic in your expectations and just try and aim for most of your gm/owner preseason goals and concentrate on your personal (whatever you think needs to be done) preseason goals