Old 09-21-2008, 03:32 AM   #8
arichzona
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Fistofrage vs Stewaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravRichards37
If you paid any attention at all to my post you would see that I have tried them both out and would like a general opinion. Thats all I am asking for. Cubsfan, if you dont have anything of relevance to post then do us all a favor and dont post. I know that they are for all different styles but obviously if you are playing on heisman which I am you are used to the game. If that was the case that it was different for most people and it was all individual than would there even be a point of even having anyone post sliders? Ahh, very well then, just let me as a question and get answers and mind your biz kid.
If you paid attention to his post....all the guy did was speak the truth with his post and stated pretty much the same thing as you

If 11 people say it is "fist" and six say it is "stew" is it really relevant in your game? If not then I guess that would make this OP not what? ........

I am not trying to start a war here but more complete sliders simply comes down to YOUR strengths and weaknesses combined with your style of play.

Last edited by arichzona; 09-21-2008 at 03:36 AM.