View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
dontez
Rookie

OVR: 2
Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!

10-01-2008, 10:52 AM #1 (permalink) dontez
Rookie

Comments: 0
Votes: 0

Heisman pass rush, robo, cpu running,total game fix just by changing one slider!
I have been playing Ncaa since Bill walsh college football. I was very dissapointed in this years unreal game play. I always play on heisman and this year was not very sim at all. Long story short i found a sim fix with just changing one slider. The break block slider for user and computer needs to be at zero. Dont Worry!, u will see a much better pass rush and challenge from the computer. I have played several games with this but my favoriate was me Clemson, vs oklahoma(cpu) i loss 34 to 14, and i am a very good NCaa player. Before this change i have been blowing out the computer on heisman throwing hailmary passes whenever i wanted. With this slider change u will notice right away the pressure u can get on the cpu and the cpu will run and juke only when nessesary. I am new to posting so bear with me guys. Leave every thing at default, turn break block sliders for cpu and user to zero. Also u can set special teams sliders to your liking. In the clemson, okla game even though i loss i had 4 sacks and the cpu running back had two running backs get over 70 yards in first half. It was realalistic. I beleive the entire cpu ai is some how tied to the break block sliders. Havent tried on any other level but heisman. please give it a try, We all know ea gave us some bull**** this year for a sim game but with this fix the game plays very similar to madden 09 ai.
Advertisements - Register to remove