Old 10-06-2008, 07:43 AM   #70
demencia_total
No Way

demencia_total's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: ***Official FIFA 09 Impressions Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcutta
OK i think BAP Seasons mode with a CREATED PLAYER is messed up because the problem i spoke of in my last post keeps happening! In fact, in the 11 matches i've done so far, i've only been player locked with my created guy "Token" in 5 games, all the other games i've controlled the whole team.

For two of those times i decided to play the full game, and around the 60th minute in both games Token comes on as a sub, BUT i'm still controlling every player and i can't find a way to player lock to him in the game. In both those games too, he only ends with the same 6.0 rating he starts with too.

In the games where i choose to "Request Sub" (where it actually says sub off, not a request to sub in...even though Token is not currently on the field) it sims to the end of the game and i only get a 3.0 rating and barely get any EXP points.

There is an option to "unlock" the player lock in the main menu of BAP Seasons in order to control all players (press the right stick down) but i've never unlocked it, so i'm not sure why this problem is occurring. You can tell when this problem occurs when the loading Arena comes up as it loads up each game...for all times my CAP Token was the arena player during the loading, i was player locked to him for the game itself, but when they have any other player in the arena, i control the whole team. Unfortunately i don't have access to changing lineups before or during the game (because i'm not captain) yet, so i can sub myself in normally, and at this rate of constant 3.0 and 6.0 ratings, i'll never become captain

This problem hasn't occurred in my Nicky Carle mode though at all and i've played 6 games in that mode, so i'll probably return to that one instead. Maybe its just a created player problem...?
I haven't run into this on the PS3 version, and I'm playing with a CAP. Will keep an eye on it though, but so far things have ran smoothly for my with my CAP.