View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 PM   #36
green94
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB '09: The Show - Always Room for Improvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDwinder
Dynamic lighting/shadows and moving clouds with the wind should be priority number 1. This was handled very well in MLB2k7 360.

Rain is such an infrequent thing in baseball, that it just isnt worth spending the time to program it into the game. Football yes, baseball no. Get over it. Put all the efforts into dynamic lighting. That is one thing I really miss from the 2K series.

I would like to see the dugout and bullpen guys react to what is happening on the field in an appropriate natural way, This would enhance the reality aspect. Need more dugout and bullpen guys too. There is nobody in the bullpen at all until someone gets sent to warm up and there is not enough guys in the dugout to seem realistic. When a team is in the field there is nobody left in the dugout!

Collision detection between players and calling for a popup like in the 2k series would be great. Also, with that goes breaking up double plays at 2B. That should be a gimme.

I would like to be able to mod the rosters for exhibition play too, because the weekly updates are not always accurate.
Actually this guy gets it. COMPLETELY. Please do all of this SCEA.