View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #8
Blitzburgh
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: I need a Migration Cable!!! Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich83
DUDE! If you're willing to pay for the shipping, just go to e-Bay and buy yourself a damn cable, or do what Maynard said and go to Wal-Mart right now, buy a 120gb HD that comes with the cable, take it home transfer your rosters, and take it back to the store for a full refund. SEE? FREE!!! Geez. You say you're 38 and sell real estate and whatever, but you're crying about an easily obtainable cable like a 12-year-old schoolgirl. How good can you possibly be at selling houses, if you can't even convince a 20-some year-old geek answering phones for Microsoft to send you a cable? It's freakin' simple. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX, get a rep on the line, give the serial number for YOUR XBOX (yes, I know it's not 'elite', neither is mine, shutup and keep reading) tell them "I just bought a used 120gb HD from e-Bay, and it didn't come with it's Migration Cable, could you please send me one" it's that f'n simple. I have two cables now. One for my 360 and one for my mom's 360 (yes, my mom plays 360, and she's 51). That's how I got both of them. It's simple, if you're 38 and sell houses for a living then you should be able to pull off one of these methods with ease.

Thank you for your post. I'm going to go and figure out how to sell a house now. Have a good night.