View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #35
Keyser Soze
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: It ain't easy being cheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
I know its not, but every time someone sees my name in a thread they quote me and say something negative. It becomes about me then
why not stay out of those threads?

where in this thread did I attack you? All I did was point out your signature and ask a question. You then IMMEDIATELY changed it and I asked you about that. In your signature you were completely undefeated with Hawaii winning 40+ games in a row and 2 NC or something. If you go back and read my first post you will see that this lines up perfectly with my original question. Is it cheesier to play with easier settings but don't call "money" plays and win or is it cheesier to play with harder settings and use everything you got to win.

HH- don't care what anyone says, throwing to the flats out of PA is cheese to me. I agree that most other things aren't cheesy since this is a video game but since the darn AI sucks the LBs in over and over on PA regardless of how many times you run it I consider that cheese.

Young, my buddy and I play with our house rules even when we play head to head. It actually makes the game a defensive struggle since our fastest offensive player is 90 but our defense is full of REALLY fast guys. Super speed on D really helps to make up for horrible pursuit angles and bad AI.

Oh, one other thing. Fist can vouch for me as I played an OD with him before I had tons of House rules implemented. He saw what stats I compiled when I ran 4 WR formations... it was nuts.
Advertisements - Register to remove