View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #29
SloeyEZ
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Sliders: I Don't Get It

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
As far as I'm concerned, you are telling everyone to eat a pizza with no toppings. Sliders are the great ingredients like pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, peppers, etc. Why would I be satisfied eating a cheese pizza when I could be adding meat to it? Or why would I eat a pineapple and ham pizza when I don't want pineapple on my pizza? Quite frankly, I think anyone who doesn't use sliders is nuts. I'd much rather eat my pepperoni, bacon, ham and mushroom pizza than just simply accept whatever slice someone throws on my plate.
Nice metaphor so I'll continue with it.

I don't want cheese pizza either. I want the meat lovers deluxe with everything on it, well not in real life , irl I actually like cheese pizza, but for my sports games I do want the deluxe.

I just don't want to bring home the cheese pizza that the developer's sell me and then have to slice my own pepperoni, cook and crumble my own sausage, slice all the veggies, and so forth and so on and add them to my pizza on my own! I mean what if I put Anchovies on it and then my pizza sucks but I don't know it's the anchovies making my pie suck, so first I take off the sliced tomatoes, which makes the pineapple slices stronger but my pizza still sucks, so I take off the pineapple and yech, it still sucks. AND I paid $65 + for this pizza

I want the professional pizza makers to give me a pizza that has everything it is supposed to have on it so it doesn't taste like crap!

Do I still not get it? Maybe it's not that I don't get sliders, maybe it's just that I wish we lived in a world where we didn't have to have sliders???

flame on...