View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #16
puja21
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Depth Chart/Substitutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
I do have one more question involving settings though and might as well ask in here instead of wasting it on a new thread. This is probably a glitch in the game, but I don't remember if it did this on my PS2 version or not. I can enter the Options, not even change anything at all, just enter it, but when I exit out of Options is pops up saying changes have been made and do I want to Save. I always choose no since I know I didn't change anything, but why does it do this? If it matters, i'm using the settings file that jsou posted. I did make a few very small adjustments and saved it, but it still gives me that message even if I just enter and immediately exit without touching anything.
do you have stadium music saved on your HDD or plugged-in memory card? stadium music loads automatically & does so AFTER the game auto-loads settings. When stadium music auto-loads, it also switches the "use stadium music" option to on... so if JSOU's settings have stadium music set to "off," then merely booting up the game will cause a change to those settings without your input. ergo, navigating into the settings menu will initiate the save prompt

make sense?