View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #56
Checmate101
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: DeAngelo Hall could be looking for work sooner than later.

Well I guess we have him..We'll see how it works out..atleast he's not going to be a starter. But also now he'll see what it's like to play on a REAL Defense, and not that thing out in Oakland and Atlanta. We'll see, Our coaching staff is not as soft as the ones he had, so they'll not going for that. Blatche or Zorn not going for that at all..I think I'll vets will be big in this. London Fletcher will put him in his place and Springs. It's not a bad move now that I think about it, D Hall was good at one time hopefully he can redeem himself here in DC.

To be honest, I'm eager to see him in a Redskins uni. I also know we have some guys that can talk on this team. With him and Smoot, I know that locker room is going to be crazy.

We can also use D Hall on PR, Randle El is not getting it done, and we can't use Moss back there anymore, Last time we had him back there granted he returned the punt for a TD but he also got hurt.

All in All It's an ok deal seeing it's only for the rest of the year and it was cheap. We'll see how this unfolds. I hope he finally realize that he needs to stop being all about the money and play ball.
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes