View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #35
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Are you Prepared?

This last year it was the first time in the history of the series that I didn't buy an NCAA game. It sucked not getting my Dynasty on, but they made too many design decisions that I found unacceptable.

This has been, by a very large margin, my favorite EA Sports game over the years, but it is now the game that I am most worried about for in the upcoming year.

Adam is here, and says what he can, but unlike the other EA games that I care about, I haven't been hearing anything that makes me optimistic about there being fundamental changes being made to the core gameplay or A.I.. The silence doesn't necessarily mean bad news, but it doesn't make me hopeful.

I'm not going to buy NCAA 2010 if they don't tighten up the game considerably, but I have no delusions about people boycotting this game.

When guys like AA, Rhombic, and Fist, who know this game has 99 problems, because of their love of CFB, can't refrain from getting it, there's no chance of more than a relative handful of guys holding out regardless the continued missteps.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove