Home

Are you Prepared?

This is a discussion on Are you Prepared? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #33
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey
You don't have to post in here, it took me awhile to stop posting this stuff in normal threads I'll admit but, the dissatisfaction needs to be herd.
judging by how this forum was after release, I'm pretty sure the developers know all about our dissatisfaction.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #34
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Maybe your expectations are too high? I thought the game was awesome. Take it for what it was.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #35
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

This last year it was the first time in the history of the series that I didn't buy an NCAA game. It sucked not getting my Dynasty on, but they made too many design decisions that I found unacceptable.

This has been, by a very large margin, my favorite EA Sports game over the years, but it is now the game that I am most worried about for in the upcoming year.

Adam is here, and says what he can, but unlike the other EA games that I care about, I haven't been hearing anything that makes me optimistic about there being fundamental changes being made to the core gameplay or A.I.. The silence doesn't necessarily mean bad news, but it doesn't make me hopeful.

I'm not going to buy NCAA 2010 if they don't tighten up the game considerably, but I have no delusions about people boycotting this game.

When guys like AA, Rhombic, and Fist, who know this game has 99 problems, because of their love of CFB, can't refrain from getting it, there's no chance of more than a relative handful of guys holding out regardless the continued missteps.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2008, 02:08 AM   #36
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
When guys like AA, Rhombic, and Fist, who know this game has 99 problems, because of their love of CFB, can't refrain from getting it, there's no chance of more than a relative handful of guys holding out regardless the continued missteps.
I agree that an organized boycott would be futile since I can sit here and say I won't buy it then run out and buy 10 copies, but that doesn't mean the fanbase isn't dwindling. By your own admission if 2010 isn't up to the mark, you won't get it; I feel the same way, so do a lot of other people. So no it's not an organized boycott, it's worse, it's customer dissatisfaction. It's people who are not looking forward to the game as opposed to people who are and simply choose not to buy it to make a point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »