View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #291
OhCanada
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: The MLB 2K9 Developers Are Listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
When I was a little boy my mother and father told me "If you want someone to respect you and listen to what you have to say do it in a respectful manner."

So why is it that some on this board think it's ok to act like jerks when trying to get a point across to the developers? If you want the guys from 2k to take your opinion and concerns with with the game seriously why not do it in a respectful manner?

After all these years to get the guys who make the games to come to the boards and listen to what we want to have that ruined by people acting like children would be a shame.
Yes I agree. 750 posts later and you still have a subpar baseball game. How's it been working for you?

Why do some people on this board feel they have to tiptoe around these developers??? Money is changing hands here. This is not telling your father that his Thanksgiving turkey tastes like crap. How many more years are you willing to be "respectful" .

Your daddy told you to treat people with respect if you want them to listen?? How sweet......

RESPECT is not a birthright. It is EARNED.
Advertisements - Register to remove