View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:19 AM   #60
matthewk
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Xbox rosters as of 2-17-09

jjc - Thanks for the input. I'll make sure all of those moves are made in the next release.

As for Mr. "harsh" (good choice of names BTW) - If you don't want to use the rosters, then don't. I really don't give a f*** what you did when you relased your NCAA rosters. This is my project and I'm doing it my way. I started this for my own personal use and decided to post my work so that others could use them if they wish. I'm not charging for them, and I even stated up front that these would not be 100% accuratre through all the levels.

I've already put at least 30 hours into these. I have a full time job and a family, so this is not my #1 priority in life. There have been a LOT of moves over the offseason, and I've also been trying to adjust ratings so that players more accurately reflect what they are expeted to do this year. it takes a while just to track down a lot of these guys in order to place them on their proper teams.

I'd rather release a number of versions so people who are not as anal as you can enjoy them now. Plus, I apprecaite the help from others, as it spreads some of the work around. If you would like to actually contribute instead of just sit back and complain, we'd be that much closer to the accuracy you are so concerned about.