View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
My type of Dynasty

Instead of starting out in the offseason with just recruiting, depth chart, schedules, etc. I would like:

- Spring Practices and Games - It would give us a chance to see how well our team is and let the younger guys get experience. The practice would let us actually have the chance to have an influence on training results. I hate having a kicker go up 10+ points and my receiver I plan to throw to goes up 1. Let us improve the team we want.

- Let us change our conference games. If we are allowed to change our non-con games, let us change our conf. games. Let me play #4GT instead of 0-11 Duke.

- Make the polls accurate. I recently started a OD with me being Eastern Michigan, then Buffalo, Toledo, Temple. Buffalo was ranked in the 3rd week at 3-0. I was ranked in week 7 at 5-2. Toledo was ranked in week 10 at 8-2 and had lost to ranked opponents only. And I can't stand when BYU overlaps a 11-1 Miami who lost to #1 USC.

- Uniform matcher. Maybe I want a Green top and Orange bottom with Miami. Or an all white jersey or maybe all green/orange.

I had a whole list of ideas, but forgot them while posting. Discuss what you think of my list.

Last edited by canes21; 03-08-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove