Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #40
RedSoxFox7
Banned

RedSoxFox7's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 2k10 Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawker
First, if EA ever buys out TKI, they will get an exclusive license that will kill The Show. EA has no desire to compete if they don't have to. MVP 05 was good because they had to compete. 2K9 improved this year, because they have to compete.

Second, a feature I would like to see added to the game is the ability to either email my box scores to myself, are have them sent to our 2K page. When I reference things that have happened in my games, I'd like to be able to look over the box scores, but not just for league games. I'd like to see the box scores for my offline games, exhibitio and franchise, and al of my online games.

It's probably too much too expect 2K to keep a database of every game being played that a user might upload, but surely we could get the game to generate aqn email to us.

If MLB were actually interested in an exclusive license, it would have happened years ago. Even still, Take 2 can't make a decent baseball game even after they tried to take the anti-competitive route and failed miserably at it.

The best thing that can happen to the 2K series of baseball games is death, plain and simple.