View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #79
Rawdeal28
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: PS3 Price Drop March 22, 2009??? Rumor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The problem is Sony's focus should be on selling this system to the masses...not just high end electronics buying nerds like me and rest of OS. Most consumers dont care about upgrading HDs (20 was fine for me on the 360. Most consumers think DVDs are fine and dont need or want a bluray player. Most consumers dont care about adding pics or music and if they did they can do it for cheaper on the 360.

I have both and I like the ps3 alot but I'm a tech nerd. People see price points and when they see two machines that play 85% of the same games and one is cheaper than the other....they are going to choose the cheaper one.
very true. but at this point i think a price drop wont help much. the economy is bad and people dont have much money. will the price drop boost sales enough to make up the difference they lose on lowering the price? i dont think so.

most people only buy one system. and at this point everyone who wants a system has one. either a ps3 or a 360. the price drop to $399 is just fine imo and very much worth a buy if u want a ps3. now if u only want a ps3 for one game (like some people only want it for THE SHOW) then yes it too much to pay when u already have a system but if u want the game that bad then thats just what ur gonna have to pay to play it (unless u buy it used).

i bought my 60 gb in AUG 07 for 500 bucks. worth every damn penny!
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol