View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #10
BrianFifaFan
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Who is tired of the non-stop Madden wishlist threads/posts?

I'll speak for myself. I hope that nobody was bothered about my asking about celebrations. It started out as a "Hey, Ian or Michael" thing, but I had the title changed as not to annoy. Now I felt the topic was very relevant to this years title and it really matters to me as I thought that last years celebrations were substandard given what was accomplished way back in 2k5 and with the Fifa titles. So it's more of a "hey, did something get done with this? And can you talk about it yet?" thing. So no intention to offend. And I thought the Spectaor Mode thing was an awesome idea. And it had been mentioned that this years title will have this new super secret online innovation that will connect fans like never before. Chance are that it's online franchise but who knows?

Some of these threads are fishing for info or for upcoming blog topics that are hoped for. Why shouldn't we try? All they can do is ignore them, say "marketing says we can't get into that kind of stuff yet," or possibly give us some crumbs about what a lot of us are really interested in. Now I'll grant that some topics are for the future, meaning they should be wishlisted, but with the dearth of hard info about what is in the game, it's hard to call it a wishlist item. So I'm gonna keep fishing for as much info as I can...

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)