View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #52
gr18
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Expectations of Madden 10......

I don't think this game will be perfect but no sports game has been flawless.As much as I've played 2k5 as my football game of choice the past few years,I know it can certainly be beaten with a good,focused attempt by the devs.I think they've shown they're up to the task.

That being said,I know there's reason to be skeptical after being disappointed several years in a row.I don't think it's impossible given the blogs have been spot-on at addressing major issues.If the OL/DL interaction,presentation are much improved and no issues like broken sliders,franchise freezing,etc.,then Madden '10 could certainly be the best football game yet.

As great as 2k5 is,it took a long time to tweak to get it to play good,the franchise has major flaws and plays better as a season mode,and it's hard to get consistent computer qb play.If it weren't for Finn's editor the game wouldn't have the legs that it has over the past few years.

I'm thinking this could very well be the year we finally get a next-gen football game worth playing.