Old 04-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #40
seriousluboy83
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
you cannot count a year that he was injured for basically half of as a bad season....thats like saying Tom Brady had a bad year this past season...even with that injured season he is averaging 10 sacks and 5 Forced Fumbles a season and that is what he got last season with the exception of 4 FF instead of 5....He was rated 95 in Madden 08 so he actually went up one in 09....

yea he might have went up in 09 but this yr wit the ratings drop he'll be 93-90 rating....and i fully understand the injury arguement i just dont believe he'll be 95+ this yr especially wit the ratings drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayGod53
He didn't say at most he said right now there were about 50.
right now his count was 50 correct....didnt i say it was inaccurate tho....Donny himself said it was subject to change....nothing is set in stone.... basically if i made it seem that way my bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubs
I am not sure why some people want such a restrictive number of 95+ players, I think 50 is even slightly low. That is just over 1.5 players, on average, per team above that number. I am all for stretched ratings, but there are a lot of elite players in the league that deserve to be rated as such.

And I think Calvin Johnson should be on that list of 95+ players.

def. dont see Calvin making that list brah....it's cause the lions sucks and are hardly nationally televised except 4 thanksgiving

Last edited by seriousluboy83; 04-20-2009 at 08:38 PM.