View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #107
The Chef

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Franchise Progress Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I already prettty much knew what I was doing so it took me about half hour or so to set up the page the way I wanted it. I update it after every 3 or 4 games, or basically when I feel like it, and it takes me between 15 and 25 minutes to update the page with a story and the standings and all that crap. Novices it will take a little longer until they get the features of DM down.

Mostly it's for my own enjoyment, but I get a lot of feedback on it, and imo it's just another way to immerse yourself in to your season. If you are going to do it I recommend starting slow. A lot of guys get burned out because they are trying to update it after every game. I think that's just too hard to do and it becomes tedious.
I really like it Im just not sure I would find the time to update it enough to warrant the purchase as I wasnt aware that it cost money initially. I signed up and am looking it over and seeing if I can even figure out what Im doing but so far its pretty over whelming. If I bite the bullet and do it I may hit you up with any questions that pop up if thats alright with you.