Perfect Zero
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
by many things have changed I mean

1) we have a new development team that has stated many times that they care about sim gameplay

2) we have had extensive, informative blogs detailing long requested changes to Madden

3) the development team has interacted with this community extensively and has stated that they have fixed many things as a result of community feedback

4) we have gotten lots of excellent screenshots

5) most importantly, EA has had 8 of OS's most respected football experts to play the game in its early state. The group has given the developers tons of feedback and have stated that the early version of Madden 10 feels like no Madden before and praised it very highly, that, my ignorant friend, is how the circumstances between Madden 09-10 have changed, I hope you wise up in the future.
You know, EA has had feedback from the entire OS community for years, and look at what we have. We have a game that is broken in so many ways, that is years behind what it should be. I bet the guys at EA took notes, but I bet dollars to donuts that they don't really read into what they wrote.

You are right on one key point though, that they are releasing stuff early. That means they are getting done early and are showing you what is set in stone. It never fails every single year that people go ga-ga over screenshots and features, yet the game falls flat on its face. I hope that it isn't true this year, but it very well could be based on its track record.

Advertisements - Register to remove