View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Moojenowski
Pro

OVR: 12
2010 Recruits

I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible throughout the season.

Lamonte Edwards: ATH - Woodbury, MN - 4 Star (Rivals) - 26th overall ATH

Jimmy Gjere: OL - New Brighton, MN - 4 Star (Rivals) - 49th overall player, 7th overall OL

Antoine Lewis
: CB - Maywood, IL - 3 Star (Rivals)

Tom Parish:
QB - Hartland, WI - 3 Star (Rivals) - 13th ranked dual threat QB

Allen Veazie: CB - Houston, TX - Not Ranked (Rivals)

So far, so good. It's good to see Brewster making a concerted effort to put a fence up around Minnesota, something that Glen Mason never really put much effort into.
-Lamonte looks to be a strong athlete that looks to play in deep stable of running backs at the U, who knows maybe we'll see a new Barber-Maroney combination arrise.
-Gjere is your typical Big Ten lineman, big and strong. He is the high school teammate of my younger cousin, I'll have to ask him for a scouting report.
-Parish is a dual threat QB, something that we've seen in almost every QB recruit under Brewster so far.
-I don't know much about Lewis, but he looked good in the tape I saw on Rivals, hopefully he finds a place on either side of the ball to make some plays.
-Veazie is an unranked recruit out of Texas that looks to bring some good speed to the defensive side of the ball (4.4 speed listed), he claims he's a hard hitter than can play anyone one-on-one or play the zone. He seems very confident, and it's always good to get a recruit out of a strong football state like Texas.

Last edited by Moojenowski; 06-16-2009 at 01:31 AM.