View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #47
TheCreep
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Illustrated guide to why NCAA 10 will be broken yet again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yes Moostache, they are facing amnesia but it's selective amnesia. They are remembering the fun they have had at some point with the game (probably on last-gen) but forgetting the huge amount of frustration with the things that you posted, especially the online play and how it works.

They are choosing to remember the fun about now because it's easier to delude yourself into thinking that this year is the year the game will provide a lot more of it, regardless of whether or not anything actually indicates that to be true or not. It's basically a form of preserving your hope in a desperate fashion more than anything else IMO.

Great job on breaking down the basics of why the game is still going to be a lot of the same ol' crap and hence my thread pondering giving up on the series.
Not selective amnesia for me. I think 09 is a blast to play. I just started a new franchise just the other day as a matter of fact