View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
The C
Banned

OVR: 29
What's that Lassie? THE DREAMBOAT ALMOST SUNK!? Tom Brady was in a bit of TROUBLE!

The S.S. Dreamboat, Mr. Tom Brady, seems to have had a maritime accident.

Quote:
NBCSports.com news services

updated 1:55 p.m. ET, Tues., June 9, 2009

******** language="javascript">*function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true ));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633801669148370000');

Tom Brady had to be rescued from the Charles River after flipping his kayak on Sunday, the Boston Herald reported Tuesday.

“He had to be rescued,” an unidentified spectator told the Boston Herald. “The launch guy went out and got him and got him back in the kayak. He’s been bragging about it ever since. He’s telling everyone he rescued Tom Brady.”

After Brady suffered the mishap on the rented kayak, a boathouse attendant went out to rescue the quarterback, the Herald said.

Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen rented two kayaks for a leisurely ride on the river, the Herald said.

“It was more embarrassment than real danger,” the spectator said.
Brady, the 2007 NFL MVP, suffered a knee injury during Week 1 last year and missed the rest of the regular season. The three-time Super Bowl winner has been looking healthy in practice this year, however.
I'm pretty sure this is a Gulf of Tonkin and Bill Belichick actually orchestrated this to rile up the Patriots.

Edit: Mods, please change the spelling of tragedy. I'm not that dumb. I just wanted to be the one to any and all kayak related news.

Last edited by The C; 06-09-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Me Spel gud
Advertisements - Register to remove