View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 03:34 AM   #37
FSU93
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Ian hints at multiple announce teams!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTown
DTown1@ian_cummings Dont know if you have been to OS lately but everyone is in an uproar over Madden Shop and DLC. Comparing it to NCAA's and Sims
DTown1@ian_cummings You have done such a good job at winning the fans back I hope don't mess it up by making people pay for stuff should be their.
DTown1@ian_cummings Don't get me wrong. I just won't buy DLC but other people are VERY upset with this call and I pulling for your team to do well
ian_cummings@DTown1 Nothing to worry about...at least IMO.
DTown1@ian_cummings Good to hear. It's stupid that NCAA is selling cheats as DLC. What are your thoughts on what they are doing?
ian_cummings@DTown1 I have no problem with it actually - every game does it, from Tiger to Dead Space...shortcuts for those that don't have the time.
ian_cummings@DTown1 If someone doesn't want it they just don't buy it ya know?
DTown1@ian_cummings Yea it's kinda a rip off though. I mean why sell people cheats? things that should be in the original game? $60 Dude. Ya know?
ian_cummings@DTown1 Dev cost is at least double what it used to be, games only up $10. Not my call anyway, it's a business thing, but features = more $
DTown1@ian_cummings I understand but if ya have to charge us extra make it worth while. Multiple announce teams and broadcast graphics...
ian_cummings@DTown1 those are good ideas.

What do you guys think?
Ian didn't hint at multiple commentators.. he hinted at dlc in madden.