Home

Ian hints at multiple announce teams!!!!

This is a discussion on Ian hints at multiple announce teams!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 01:56 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Ian hints at multiple announce teams!!!!

Why multiple announce teams? get ONE right first. That's what IAN said.

Get one team right, that's all we need. It's a waste of time to do anything else until you can do the job right.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:07 AM   #34
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

I took the tweet to mean new audio will be available. That was my initial reaction. (Did I really just type "took the tweet"?)
Old 06-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #35
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I'm taking this smiley face as a hint that the exclusive license is being overturned and we'll see NFL 2k10 this fall.
That's exactly what I got.

Seriously, this is the second time D-Town has done this. Misleading titles based on a hunch or a smiley. Can SOMEONE change the name of this thread. I got no problem with you D-Town, but this is getting ridiculous.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6

Anyone know what they are putting as DLC?
Old 06-15-2009, 03:34 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTown
DTown1@ian_cummings Dont know if you have been to OS lately but everyone is in an uproar over Madden Shop and DLC. Comparing it to NCAA's and Sims
DTown1@ian_cummings You have done such a good job at winning the fans back I hope don't mess it up by making people pay for stuff should be their.
DTown1@ian_cummings Don't get me wrong. I just won't buy DLC but other people are VERY upset with this call and I pulling for your team to do well
ian_cummings@DTown1 Nothing to worry about...at least IMO.
DTown1@ian_cummings Good to hear. It's stupid that NCAA is selling cheats as DLC. What are your thoughts on what they are doing?
ian_cummings@DTown1 I have no problem with it actually - every game does it, from Tiger to Dead Space...shortcuts for those that don't have the time.
ian_cummings@DTown1 If someone doesn't want it they just don't buy it ya know?
DTown1@ian_cummings Yea it's kinda a rip off though. I mean why sell people cheats? things that should be in the original game? $60 Dude. Ya know?
ian_cummings@DTown1 Dev cost is at least double what it used to be, games only up $10. Not my call anyway, it's a business thing, but features = more $
DTown1@ian_cummings I understand but if ya have to charge us extra make it worth while. Multiple announce teams and broadcast graphics...
ian_cummings@DTown1 those are good ideas.

What do you guys think?
Ian didn't hint at multiple commentators.. he hinted at dlc in madden.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

Can someone please close this thread, it's baseless and must made to gain attention.

Also, Madden can't even get one announcing team top notch, that should be there focus BEFORE they ever try adding any more teams, which i find rather pointless if you had one great team.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:38 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I can't believe the original poster is drooling all over himself over an innocuous comment, saying that would be a good idea.
That's a hint? Are you freaking kidding me?
I'm surprised you didn't read this into it: The game will be free if you purchase two burrito supremes at Taco Bell.
On my way to Taco Bell. I will post followups, impressions, and screenshots when I get back.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:50 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 16

I slapped my forehead so hard I have a headache.

Settle down, friends.

-SeventhWard
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »