View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #76
SouthernBrick

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Does the rock music on Madden grow on you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Ok, maybe I should rephrase it and say someone that solely listens to rap. How about that? You guys know what I meant. If you were a real rap fan you would never say that this was the best soundtrack when this is still out there.

This one song is better than this whole soundtrack IMO, well not counting the NFL music stuff. I love that stuff. As for the rest of it, they could replace every song and just have this on a continuous loop and I'd be satisfied lol.
Thats my bad but, I don't solely listen to rap and, this to my knowledge is the best soundtrack that "I've heard". What makes me less of a rap fan than you, thats type of music is the music I've grown up around ever since I can remember? I have never played madden 2000 so I wouldn't know anything about the soundtrack. I started playing madden around 04 because, thats about the time when I really got into watching real football and playing madden.

I didn't play it much because, I was into blitz 2001 I think it was back then on the playstation.