Old 08-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #386
VDusen04
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA Live 10 Video: Cavs @ Celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i'm 24, i dont believe thats too old to be playing games. I also enjoyed The Show, enjoyed NCAA 10, thought Madden was boring (although its technically a good game just doesnt have much replay or fun factor), and in the past ive really enjoyed the NBA 2k game. If anything ive usually leaned towards the EA games except now baseball there is no EA game and the Show is head and shoulders above the rest. I was always a Live player until i tried out 2k one year and realized that it was much better than Live.

I dont come here to troll. I come here to get more info on the new Live game and see if its worth getting this year. Just because someone has something negative to say doesnt mean they have an agenda or are a 2k fanboy or an EA *****. Just like you can display your pleasure with the game, people have the right to display their dislike with how the game looks.

I havent seen 2k gameplay vids so right now my decision still isnt made on which game to get which is why i go to both threads to get the info to help make a decision. But from what i saw in the Live gameplay, if 2k is even a little bit improved on last year then i think i'm going to have to give it the nod again. I dont care what the brand is, i just want to buy the best game.

If you enjoy Live and love it and want to get it then good for you, i'm happy that you'll be able to play a game you enjoy. I dont understand why people always turn it into a brand vs brand battle. Some people are just honestly looking for the best game and theres different strokes for different folks.
Very well said. I echo those sentiments.