View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #33
Hyperballer21
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K10 Dunk/Layup Package DiscussioN Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
I can see myself not assigning ANYONE to the Athletic Bigman package. THere are some over the top dunks in that package. My player has a 74 dunk and he is pulling off 360s Hype. I don't know if I can do it.

On the other hand, Basic Bigman is a VERY VERY nice basic package for not just bigmen but for wing players. I think anyone over 6'3 can have this package without it looking too awkward. There are a lot of two handed finishes that I can't get with the Rimgrazers package that can be found in the Basic Bigman package. This would be a nice package for Ronnie Brewer. I was struggling to find something for him earlier on while I was researching

Hype when you get a chance (since you have a 80+ dunker available); can you tell me the breakdown of the Nate Robinson package? From the previews, I THINK it is a bunch of Two Footed take off dunks.
yea, that athletic bigman package is crazy. reminds of the power big package from 2k8. The nate robinson package are full of two foot power take offs. reminds me of steve francis in his prime.