Home

NBA 2K10 Dunk/Layup Package DiscussioN Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Dunk/Layup Package DiscussioN Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K10 Dunk/Layup Package DiscussioN Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
I can see myself not assigning ANYONE to the Athletic Bigman package. THere are some over the top dunks in that package. My player has a 74 dunk and he is pulling off 360s Hype. I don't know if I can do it.

On the other hand, Basic Bigman is a VERY VERY nice basic package for not just bigmen but for wing players. I think anyone over 6'3 can have this package without it looking too awkward. There are a lot of two handed finishes that I can't get with the Rimgrazers package that can be found in the Basic Bigman package. This would be a nice package for Ronnie Brewer. I was struggling to find something for him earlier on while I was researching

Hype when you get a chance (since you have a 80+ dunker available); can you tell me the breakdown of the Nate Robinson package? From the previews, I THINK it is a bunch of Two Footed take off dunks.
yea, that athletic bigman package is crazy. reminds of the power big package from 2k8. The nate robinson package are full of two foot power take offs. reminds me of steve francis in his prime.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #34
MVP

DC, I gave my 6'9 SF BigMan dunk package, and they seemed out of place. I couldn't seeing anybody under 6'9 doing theses dunks. I think rim graiser would be the package of choice for players that have baic dunk skills.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #35
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Man, Rimgrazers doesn't have enough two handed finishes for my liking and there are too many one foot take offs for certain players. But thanks for the advice man.

Any other findings? WHat type of dunks were you seeing that looked out of place?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Man, Rimgrazers doesn't have enough two handed finishes for my liking and there are too many one foot take offs for certain players. But thanks for the advice man.

Any other findings? WHat type of dunks were you seeing that looked out of place?
The one handed sideways dunk. It just looks floaty especially for a smaller guy. Also, It looks weird when they do a two footed dunk on a fast break. Most players that do the occasional "poke out" are 1 footer jumpers. Just my two cents.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #37
MVP

Also, Have you seen the dunks for "no dunk package"? I changed my combine guy to that, and All I've seen were basic dunks. I did see one open break away dunk where he cocked it back a litle bit and and threw it down. Which I think any NBA player who could dunk would possibly do that dunk on a fast break. Hell, I'm not an NBA player, but I can do that dunk.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #38
DC
Hall Of Fame

So what type of big man would you assign to Basic Bigman? SOmeone LIke Al Jefferson, K. Perkins etc?
Old 09-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #39
DC
Hall Of Fame

Hype can you check out the dunks in the NeNe package please? Give me a breakdown
Old 09-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
So what type of big man would you assign to Basic Bigman? SOmeone LIke Al Jefferson, K. Perkins etc?
Bing-o.

Ben Wallace, Camby, and even now days KG. Try no dunk package selected, and take a look at that. My slasher SF has that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »