Old 09-23-2009, 10:25 AM   #63
J0nnD0ugh
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Mike and Mike Rant - Greeny Goes Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
All of this I disagree with. I don't see how we can claim he isn't an everyday NFL fan just because he has a good enough job to be able to easily afford tickets, pay for a good parking spot, take the elevator to his seats, whatever the case may be. In my opinion he has never taken an elitist attitude about this. He makes a good living and spends his money how he sees fit, does that make him not an everyday NFL fan?

So because it is his job to do that it makes him less of a fan or more of a cowherd?

He is ticked off at this guy for how he generalized fans of the Redskins to be, he took it personally as a season ticket holder, albeit of a different team, and went off, how does it make him any more cowardly than 99% of all other radio show hosts who do the same thing when something upsets them.
Do you really think the average everyday NFL fan gets the perks Greeny gets, w/the forum he has? Come on, kehlis.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!