View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:53 AM   #35
PlayaHataSupreme
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Do you think the next patch will address the unrealistic amount of $$$ FA's ask f

There's a difference between a challenge and something that's broken.........

Set the CPU resign players, and they can sign players for much less than a human can........

If the player will reject my human offer, and I set it to CPU resign players to get past that stage, the player should not be taking, with the CPU offer, LESS or even THE SAME AS, the offer that I, the human, made to that player.

If I offer 3 years, 28 mill to Antoine Winfield, he rejects, I offer him 3 years 36 mill, he rejects, I set to CPU resign, he should not be resigning at 3 years, 26 mill just because CPU offered it.

If that part was by design, it's similar to some 1980s bullshiggity when the Nintendo games gave the human player 5 energy bars and the CPU player got 9 energy bars when playing fighting games (though there were valid reasons for setting it up like that back then). Problem is, this isn't the 1980s............ we should be past that now.

This is almost as bad as the early decade NBA Lives that loaded a fleet of the great players on one CPU team with minimum contracts.
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Advertisements - Register to remove