Young J 334
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Using Inactive Players Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsuperfly66
My opinion:

Let injured guys play. In other games they decrease a guys rating based on the injury, so let that play into effect. But when I play games online, usually its with the hometown team. For example, if I was a Colts fan and Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne both injured and out, there almost no way I could beat anyone. If I want the realism, I'll play in franchise. If I play online, I want all the best players out on the field and should expect nothing less than that. I mean, I'm sim, but if I play online with cheesers and quitters, than I already know I'm getting into a hack game to begin with, so at least let me have some weapons. But I mean, if you gonna pick a team solely because you assume the other team has injuries weakening at a position, not only do I think thats bull but I think that makes you a win/ranking whore and no different than any other hack player out there, forget the fact you playing like an 70s team with an high 80s team. Basically you want the playing field stacked so the other guy cant compete with you, and I dont think that fair either.
ALL people pick the team that they think gives them the best chance at a win. Be it due to the fact that that particular team has speedy players, a good D, or you just run with them well. No one plays online to lose. The purpose of playing online is to win, unless you are labbing with a buddy. Personally, I like to beat the crap out of guys that I dont know. I never have to hear from them again, and I love the messages they send when I stop their constant HB tosses and gay, 360 screen passes. I get called a cheater! Lol. I have only played 52 total games of Madden online. It's really not that serious. I am a level 6 guy. Far from a ranking whore.

Advertisements - Register to remove