View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: How Do-able is this Fantasy Draft?

Just about anyone under 80 you could get almost at your leisure (within reason of course).

I don't know if Chris Johnson will last until the 8th round. If you really want him, I'd draft him no later than the 2nd to be sure or definitely the 3rd.

I agree with the previous poster on Charles. If he's still in the 60s you could get him REALLY late. I'm talking late 30s round late.

Beason might end up going in the 1st round. The game seems to like high rated MLBs. Collins could go too. 93 FS can go in the 1st round. Mayo might make it to the 11th, but I think I would get him early. Then again, I don't like to mess around with my LBs when drafting fantasy teams.

Overall, I think you'd get most of the guys on this list with a little luck and watching how the draft is going. Once you get your 80s guys, you probably can relax a little more. AI seems rather all over the place once it's just average or below guys left.

Last edited by KBLover; 12-01-2009 at 05:16 PM. Reason: too long - was a wall of text