View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 09:39 PM   #15
kehlis

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Best Kicker in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeBlueDude
Rob Bironas definally is more clutch beyond 50+ yards in my opinion. Rob Bironas is clutch from anywhere from the field really. I haven't Watched Nate Kaeding too much , But i can't argue , we both have different opnions. I do agree Nate Kaeding is one of the best kickers , but the stats u posted are 50+ yards , which could of happened in the 1st quarter or so. If i were too choose who i would want to kick a 55 yard field goal , it would be Rob Bironas in any type of elements.
I'm confused now.

First you said it is easy to say Baronas is the best kicker in the league, but just looking at stats, it is easy to say that is a false statement.

Then you were the one that brought up the stats of 50+ so when I show the stats proving your wrong, you argue that Kaedings 50+ could be from at any point in the game. Guess what, it's the same thing for Baronas.

You admit you don't watch Kaeding, that's fine. But don't start a completely homeristic thread by saying it's easy to say Baronos is the best if you don't watch other kickers in the league or don't know about any other kickers in the league.

Last edited by kehlis; 01-09-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove