View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #422
roolz
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Anyone from Europe ordered the game? (Traditional thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
Psycho - the only difference is that I do the pre-order pay later thingy-ma-jig with their payment method. You've obvioulsy paid up front.

As you say, it shouldn't be a problem though and I'm sure they'll come through for you.

Roolz - yeah, tell me about it - was saying to my 10yo son about pre-ordering it and getting express delivery..all he wanted to know was if I could order him a psp game off Amazon (UK)...got my own back over the weekend though as he's kept saying "when do you think my psp game will come in the post"...I thought, ah, now you want to talk about deliveries! He understands but in a slightly different, non-baseball way!
Yeah hopefully they should get back to you Psycho.. I also paid in advance and then got another receipt for the DHL shipping. Probably not wise as now ill have 2x currency conversion charges no doubt from the bank!

Nice story Ninjoid, just goes to show we are all the same whether 10 or 40 years of age... boys and their toys My son is just 10 weeks old atm, so ive got that to come (I say that as he is staring at me in his Forest babygrow thinking why do this to me dad)