View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #424
Ninjoid
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone from Europe ordered the game? (Traditional thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roolz
Nice story Ninjoid, just goes to show we are all the same whether 10 or 40 years of age... boys and their toys My son is just 10 weeks old atm, so ive got that to come (I say that as he is staring at me in his Forest babygrow thinking why do this to me dad)
I've always been the same...often disappointed as nothing has dropped through the door - it's gone on since I've been able to order games in the post...going back 30odd years...

At least this time we've played safe and gone the DHL route so we'll know exactly when it will be arriving - the Madden fiasco of 2 years ago when VG+ changed their shipping method still lives in my memory - that took over 2 weeks to get to me, thankfully they did revert back to Canadian Airmail after that.

But this way we're safe in the knowledge that we can track it this year, joining the DHL shipping veteran Psycho in an orgy of refreshing tracking info pages and posting when our packages have been passed from DHL worker to another - yes, we're sad, but I don't feel alone!

A Forest babygrow - you lads are catching us up in the Championship, we're having a bit of a sticky patch at the moment..I can see us fading a bit now...that's me being me, pessimistic!