View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:25 PM   #611
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Ok.....given this game several more hours of playtime,and I've got to retract everything from my initial post. This game is pretty damn good
I like the idea of switching out primary weapons for any class,as this will add even more of a strategic element in how you want to secure your objectives.

I'm not exactly sure on why folks have problems with the controls,they seem fine to me,I did try and move the sensitivity up,but damn near had a seizure..lol so I immediately moved it back down.

Also not having any problems with killing folks....HEADSHOTS count in this game,and if your going for a longer distance shot,short bursts,mixed in with aiming up a little (to compensate for bullet drop) make for some beautiful headshots.

What I'm still not to fond of however,is the graphics. They are to "clean" for me,I know that sounds strange,but the look of the game didn't retain the "grittiness" from the first,which was something I enjoyed.

My first impression of the demo was not favorable and had me thinking about canceling my preorder,but since giving it more time and working with a squad (which is crucial imo),March 2nd can't get here soon enough.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove