View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #619
Phobia
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

I will officially say I am LOVE with BC2!!!!!!

This game it amazing. I have no idea how anyone a fan of CODMW would not enjoy this game, BC2 is better is almost every area. Of course I have it for PC so all this talk about poor controls means nothing on my side. Keyboard Mouse is always much more realistic and easier to move and aim as you wish.

Being able to just flow in the different things you wanna do. When you are acting on reactions and not trying to fight the controls it makes for a amazing game. So those that don't like the controls, if you have a PC that can handle it. Get it for PC.

Graphics are excellent on PC. Subtle things like explosion smoke and dust lingering in the air making it hard to spot targets, Glare on the sniper lens, massive "look" to the maps.

Sound is on a whole other level in this game. Every other shooter is 3 or 4 pegs lower on sound quality.

This game is pure balance, team work, intensity like crazy, perfect real quality to sound, EXCELLENT custom controls(PC), Vehicle combat, basically it is perfection for a shooter.

I seriously can't wait for March 2nd. I have played literally all day today on the Beta. Watching a building crumble and hearing it give way is a thing of beauty for a Video game.

Last edited by Phobia; 01-30-2010 at 08:12 PM.