View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #620
Candyman5
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

I have been playing the demo for 360 and I love it. Been switching between this and Mass Effect 2.

One firefight I was in was awesome. Parachuted in as a sniper and ran up to the rocks over looking the first 2 bases, immediately took out the 3 guys in turrets(2 in the building and one along the road)(2 rocket ones and 1 machine gun one). Looked over to my right and we had 2 tanks coming down the road then out of the corner of my eye I seen 3 enemies with rockets waiting till they pass to shoot the back of the tanks. I bring my sniper up and take out 2 of them before the even have a shot, the 3rd one must of seen me and ran back behind a wall....I then make my way down the the crater base and lay some C4 on it while 2 tanks are blowing it to hell. We finally destroy it and start towards the second base when out of no where 3 rockets shoot out of the building in front of us and nail a tank which the blew up....The second tank shot at the building while I was running to it.(Got to be the best sounds in a video game yet, hearing the concrete hit the ground along with the sounds of the gun fire and tanks) I then switch to my Pistol and take out the remaining 2 enemies with rockets in the house, as soon as I do that an enemy tank blows the hell out of the wall I was behind in the house and I take off running into a corner to hide, while I do that I start to hear creaking sounds and my controller starts the rumble, I make a mad dash to the whole only not to make it and get kiled by the collapsing building,......So epic.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees