Old 02-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
Pappy Knuckles
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
LaDainian Tomlinson's Future

Quote:
Tomlinson Disappointed in Chargers Season

LaDainian Tomlinson is not happy about the status of the Chargers, both on and off the field. Tomlinson was interviewed on San Diego sports radio station XX 1090 Scott and BR show Tuesday about his team's quick exit from the playoffs, and the focus of some of his teammates.

"There's a big part of this year where for whatever reason, I didn't feel connected - as far as the team - the kind of unity, togetherness, family," Tomlinson said. "I didn't feel that at times in the season. That was a problem in the locker room."

Tomlinson is coming off the least productive season of his career, which may factor into his frustrations. His 223 carries for 730 yards were both the lowest of his career, and the first time he's ever finished with less than 1,000 yards rushing. He also only caught 20 passes, 31 receptions less than his previous low. With San Diego reducing his role, Tomlinson might be ready to move on.

"We're at a point where guys come into the league it's not about the same values no more," Tomlinson continued. "It's not about the things that you're taught - faith, family football. To them it's not about that no more… That's the thing that's so disappointing to me, is because I can't deal with that no more. If that's gonna be allowed. I just can't deal with that type of stuff."
It definitely doesn't sound like LT will be in San Diego for much longer if this is any indication. Where do you think would be a good fit for the aging runningback?
Advertisements - Register to remove