View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #172
Hypostatic
Banned

OVR: 6
Talking Re: Looking to start a PS-3 NFL league or be a part of an existing league

I go the idea to get 2 more people that will play in the league and we should create all 32 teams. I think TecmoZack don't want to play in our league - maybe I am wrong about this. I say we could finish our league between us and at the same time take 30-40 days to create the rest of the nfl teams. This is a big undertaking. But I know that we are equals when it comes to our ability levels. We both have our lives and responsibilities - but i think we should try this. We have 6 months until 2010 preseason starts - Madden will probably be a piece of **** and we could start our league in late-march and finish it in late-august. I do not think any one has tried this before on these threads of forum. Let me know what you think. We can take our time and go at the pace that is best for us. If we played 2 - 4 games per week - we could even sim some of the games as long as we get stats for those game. Your probably the only person I have found that might care too do this. Even though we are adults - it is great to remember that we can still be a kid sometimes .... thanks

Last edited by Hypostatic; 02-08-2010 at 03:21 AM. Reason: messed up